When you get traffic from traffic sources like Add Words or Facebook CPM or use any other ad network for your digital advertising such as banner advertising, popunders, in app video ads or any type of online, visually-based ad, and targeting users of internet-service-provider Xtratyme Technologies you can use the CPM, CPV (cost per view), EPV (earnings per view) and CTR (click through rate) numbers to figure out if you are getting a decent CPC. CPC is easy to calculate: If you spend $1 to get 1,000 impressions ($1 CPM) and you get 10 clicks (effective 1 percent CTR), then you paid $1 CPM and received a $0.10 CPC.
The Top Ad Networks allow you using dynamic URL tags. These are special tokens you can use in the URL field when buying traffic and creating a CPM marketing campaign that will be replaced with the actual information e.g. targeting users of internet-service-provider ‘Xtratyme Technologies’ during the adserving process. Instead of targeting users of internet-service-provider there could be any other token from this list below or even a combination of various tokens:
- [ISPID] – ID of ISP of visitor,
- [ISPNAME] – Name of ISP of visitor,
- [COUNTRY] – country of the visitor.
- [BID] – CPM price of the impression.
- [SCREENRESOLUTION] – Detected screen resolution of the visitor,
- [OSNAME] – Operating System name, for example Windows 8.1,
- [BROWSERNAME] – Browser name, for example Firefox 32,
- [DEVICENAME] – Name of the device that visitor uses to browse the Internet, for example Apple iPhone,
- [OSID] – ID of Operating System (for future use),
- [BROWSERID] – ID of Browser (for future use),
- [DEVICEID] – ID of Device (for future use),
- [IP] – IP address of the visitor (used for XML feeds).
For example, if you buy traffic from a lead source or an advertising network and drive that traffic to http://www.yourlandingpage.com/track.php?countryid=[COUNTRYID] these platforms will normally change the token into actual value. Here’s a populated link just as an example: http://www.yourlandingpage.com/track.php?targeting users of internet-service-provider ID=Xtratyme Technologies .
Later you can use Website targeting option to block and blacklist under-performing websites and/or you can create campaigns targeted towards the best performing whitelisted ones.
You may also arrange rules using these tokens in your tracking system. E.g.: If targeting users of internet-service-provider equals Xtratyme Technologies then redirect to some other page. Off page cloaking is one of the main reasons to apply such rules.
Display ad networks will also provide Smart CPM – a bid system that helps you to reach more traffic within the same Max Bid by realtime monitoring of bidding market and your bidding position and adjusting bidding parameters for each auction.
Mobile Advertising - A Smart Strategy For Any Business
CPA marketing or the Cost Per Action marketing is an online advertising strategy and payment model in which payment is based solely if a qualifying or valid action has been made. These actions can be in the form of registration, subscription or sales. CPA is also known as PPA or Pay Per Action.
Most Internet marketers use Pay Per Click (PPC) to generate traffic into their websites. Through the years, it has been proven that PPC is truly the bedrock of driving massive traffic. However, using such strategy can be costly. For high ranking keywords, one may have to bid and pay prices ranging from $5 to $30 per click. Sometimes, the prices may be higher for highly competitive keywords or if you want to have a targeted traffic.
To ease the burden you have and the headaches and unwanted extra expenses is another advertising strategy emerging onto the Internet CPA marketing real - the PPV or Pay Per View Marketing.
What is Pay Per View (PPV Marketing)?
This advertising and marketing concept is not actually new. It has been used by TV networks since 1981 to encourage people to purchase private shows such as major sporting events and watch them via cable networks at the comfort of their home. Now, it did let itself to be left out as technology advances. PPV has finally made its way in the Internet.
What is Internet PPV marketing anyway? Internet PPV is known as the Adware. These are pop-up or pop-under window traffics which are generated from various Pay Per View advertising networks. Such form of traffic is much targeted as you have complete control over your targeted areas. A target can be a keyword, a phrase or even a whole domain URL. Moreover, it may be the solution to the costly PPCs for you can buy PPV traffic for as low as $0.002.
It is not actually a difficult thing to do as long as you are bidding with the appropriate targeted keywords and domain URLs.
How To Start
1. Sign up for your PPV network. There are actually 5 major PPV networks. These are Zango, Traffic Vance, AdOn Network, Media Traffic and Clicksor. If you are a newbie in PPV, Zango or Media Traffic can be your best choice.
2. You also need to have a CPA network. You can sign up with affiliate.com, Neverblue, Market Leverage or Hydra. You just have to be sure that you are promoting the right offers. Usually it takes about a day or to finish your sign up with both the PPV and CPA networks.
3. Go to Google or Yahoo & Live and search for your targeted keywords or key phrases.
4. Your search engine results will give you 2 sets of results - the inorganic or the natural results and the paid or sponsored results. List your top 10 results together with its URLs in both natural and paid results in Excel spreadsheet or notepad. Do the process again in each of your targeted keywords.
5. Once you have your list of 10 to 20 keywords in each of the 3 major search engines, you now have a decent set of URLs to start with. Just upload your list of URLs to your PPV network.
It is as simple as that. You do not need to create your own page or register yourself with any particular domains. PPV is surely an easy and cost effective way of generating traffic with CPA offers.
Pay Per View Trumps Pay Per Click Advertising
In the marketing world, mobile advertising is the way of the future. Advertising through this medium is similar to advertising online although the potential target is much greater. In 2017 the number of mobile phones in the world totalled over 4.77 billion. Computers totalled less than a quarter of that. With $223.74 billion in 2017 the amount spent on mobile advertising is around 38.385c44a757c1d99481416dfaa0b97e9102e58e03b9c8c880e522f00914f1b62fc of total advertising budgets. Media for mobile phones is quickly evolving. Approximately 9085c44a757c1d99481416dfaa0b97e9102e58e03b9c8c880e522f00914f1b62fc of the United States population owns a cell phone according to CTIA, the International Association for the Wireless Telecommunications Industry.
Mobile advertising has really taken off in countries like Spain, France and Japan. In Japan, 4485c44a757c1d99481416dfaa0b97e9102e58e03b9c8c880e522f00914f1b62fc of mobile phone users click on ads they receive via their phones. There are several forms of mobile ads from web banners to SMS advertising to advertising within applications and games. Other forms include audio or video recordings that play while interacting with different services. You can get free instant access to the best mobile marketing newsletter.
According to Mashable, an online guide to social media and one of the top ten blogs worldwide, trends to watch in mobile advertising include:
- Innovations through in app advertising
- Advancements with rich forms of media like sound, gaming and video
- Mobile applications or mobile websites
- Geo-location as an advertising tool
- The role of mobile video
- Innovations through SMS
The Role of Mobile Video
Internet video consumption has experienced a huge growth with today's internet users. Because of this trend with internet video, marketers assume that mobile video will also experience a huge growth. Cisco, a worldwide leader in networking, believes that the use of video will occupied about 6685c44a757c1d99481416dfaa0b97e9102e58e03b9c8c880e522f00914f1b62fc of mobile traffic in 2013.
Mobile advertising has definitely caught marketers attention and the amount spent on advertising is growing. Marketers can measure the effectiveness of mobile ad campaigns by the number of views and clicks as well as other interactive tools.