With today’s targeting capabilities in CPM advertising advertisers can now target and optimize the following key metrics in their CPV advertising campaign to make it profitable.
In the top ad networks Advertising In Format is one of many CPM target add types available in paid traffic for your Pay Per Impression Campaign – including but not limited to:
Demographic Targeting in CPV marketing like age, language, profession, gender, etc.
For mass-market consumer packaged goods, demographic targeting is usually the best option for meeting both awareness and persuasion goals. It is less likely to be useful for other types of categories, except when specific products are used primarily by a particular demographic.
Geographic Targeting in traffic network ads:
country, state, city and exact geo-location on mobile (important in mobile advertising for local business advertising)
Device Type Targeting – essential for banner advertising
Banners have different sizes. Not all fit on the small screen of a mobile device.
- Desktop Advertising
- Mobile Advertising
- Tablet Advertising
All mobile ad networks normally have this distinction in their campaign settings.
Android, Internet Explorer, Firefox, Chrome, Safari, etc.. Depending on your target audience in your web advertising this might become important.
Operating System Targeting: IOS, Windows, MacOS, Linux, Android, MAC OS, BlackBerry OS, etc.
Let’s assume one of your traffic sources doesn’t let you do device targeting but you want to target iPhones and iPads. You can then do so by setting your targeting options to IOS.
Brand Targeting: Samsung, Blackberry, Apple iPhone, BenQ, Dell, Motorola, HP, Asus, Lenovo, etc.
In online advertising it is a proven fact that e.g. iPhone owners appear to have a higher purchasing power than let’s say an Android user. Depending on your price points being able to exclude one or the other can have a massive impact on your conversions and ROI of your paid traffic campaign.
Attitudinal Targeting like interests and values
Behavioral Targeting like surfing- and search-behavior
Behavioral targeting is not a particularly relevant option for mass-market consumer packaged goods, but can be very effective for specialized products. Behavioral targeting is often useful when appropriate contextual inventory is sold out or considered too expensive. Targeting based on search behavior can be particularly helpful for tech products, such as consumer electronics, or categories where good contextual sites are rare.
Targeting of Inferred interests
e.g., car enthusiasts
Predicted response Targeting
e.g., likely to click on car ads
e.g., car activity in past 30 minutes
Contextual Targeting in CPV marketing on site-level, on section-level or on content-level
For durable goods and services, contextual targeting can help increase the chances of reaching people who are in the market for a particular product. However, appropriate contextual sites may be hard to find for some categories such as telecommunications. In those cases, blogs might provide the most relevant setting.
Technographic Targeting: mobile carrier, connection type, Internet Service Provider (ISP), IP address ranges
Advertising In Format when you buy website traffic from an ad network
Targeting this metric will help you even more to laser-target your audience. The more targeting features the better.
CPV marketing campaign optimization:
The ideal of targeting every message perfectly, let’s consider the possibilities of combining various targeting techniques. Advertisers can run two or more tactics alongside one another.
A website owners or advertiser looks at a few metrics when it comes to CPM advertising and Advertising In Format.
- The first is the CTR [click-through ratio]. A CTR is determined by the percentage of people that saw the ad and then actually clicked on the ad. If your ad is seen by 1,000 people and 10 people click, that is a 1 percent CTR.”
- The second is the CPV [cost per view]. Self explanatory. This metric reflects the cost per view which you can directly compare to
- the third, which is EPV [earnings per view].
You will need a tracker to sort your campaign data collected for being able to evaluate it by comparing these metrics CPV and EPV directly.
CPM Rates are subject to change in any Pay Per Impression campaign depending on the metrics chosen.
Furthermore a CPM network may offer you the option of using
- Run of network (actually a type of non-targeting). Creating a RON campaign is the quickest way to get all the available traffic from a specific country. There are no keywords, or specific targets involved. Simply choose your geo, destination URL, bid and your campaign is ready to go.
- Retargeting (for sequencing ads or for reconnecting with site visitors)
- Day-parting allows you to set the time window in which you want your CPM ads to be served and seen by your target audience.
- Smart CPM bidding in real time.
Banner Ad Networks
Businesses looking to expand their customer base and brand awareness are now seeking out the mobile marketing method. Mobile marketing is essentially doing what's being done on the web in terms of advertising, except now it's being done on mobile phones. And why is it so important for businesses to advertise over mobile phones? Well, mobile users are much more abundant than computer users, therefore, it only makes good business sense to tap into such a large global market.
There are plenty of mobile advertising platforms to choose from, and when it comes to marketing to specific phones, the Android phones are a great pick. The Android mobile phones have a large user base, which is only increasing as the days go by. Plus, the Android phones are intuitive devices that allows interaction between the user and the phone's features in a simplistic manner. This is great because Android users are not just making phone calls, they are playing games, downloading Apps, surfing the web, etc. And businesses can send an advertising campaign to the Android platform and make a nice chunk of change.
Again, mobile advertising platforms for smartphones are great for banner ads and ads that are more than just your simple text link. The Android mobile phone as mentioned in the above paragraphs should be targeted. There are many different Android phones out there, and the user base is astronomical in size, so the potential customers a business can have is extremely high.
- Digital Marketing Advertising Advertising In Format Banner – 300×250
- Top CPM Ad Networks Advertising In Format Banner – 468×60
- Traffic Website Advertising In Format Banner – 728×90
- Instant Website Traffic Advertising In Format Banner – 250×250
- CPM Banner Ads Advertising In Format Banner – 120×600
- PPV Traffic Advertising In Format Banner – 315×300
- How To Get Traffic To Your Website Advertising In Format Banner – 300×50
- Advertising Network Advertising In Format Banner – 300×100
- Best CPM Network Advertising In Format Mobile redirect
- Banner Ad Networks Advertising In Format Popunder
- PPV Ads Advertising In Format Direct Link
- How To Increase Website Traffic Advertising In Format In-Video
- CPC CPM Advertising In Format In-Stream
- Cost Per Impression Advertising In Format Native Ad
- Digital Marketing Agency For Small Businesses Advertising In Format Mobile Instant Message
- Website Traffic Generator Advertising In Format Mobile – Redirect
- Targeted Traffic Advertising In Format Video Banners
- Website Traffic Generator Advertising In Format Pop Up
- How To Get Traffic To Your Website Advertising In Format Interstitial
- CPM Marketing Advertising In Format In-App
- Digital Marketing Advertising Advertising In Format Content Locking
- Cost Per Thousand Impressions Advertising In Format Install