When you get traffic from traffic sources like Add Words or Facebook CPM or use any other ad network for your digital advertising such as banner advertising, popunders, in app video ads or any type of online, visually-based ad, and Targeting Users In Libya you can use the CPM, CPV (cost per view), EPV (earnings per view) and CTR (click through rate) numbers to figure out if you are getting a decent CPC. CPC is easy to calculate: If you spend $1 to get 1,000 impressions ($1 CPM) and you get 10 clicks (effective 1 percent CTR), then you paid $1 CPM and received a $0.10 CPC.
The Top Ad Networks allow you using dynamic URL tags. These are special tokens you can use in the URL field when buying traffic and creating a CPM marketing campaign that will be replaced with the actual information e.g. Targeting Users In ‘Libya’ during the adserving process. Instead of Targeting Users In there could be any other token from this list below or even a combination of various tokens:
- [ISPID] – ID of ISP of visitor,
- [ISPNAME] – Name of ISP of visitor,
- [COUNTRY] – country of the visitor.
- [BID] – CPM price of the impression.
- [SCREENRESOLUTION] – Detected screen resolution of the visitor,
- [OSNAME] – Operating System name, for example Windows 8.1,
- [BROWSERNAME] – Browser name, for example Firefox 32,
- [DEVICENAME] – Name of the device that visitor uses to browse the Internet, for example Apple iPhone,
- [OSID] – ID of Operating System (for future use),
- [BROWSERID] – ID of Browser (for future use),
- [DEVICEID] – ID of Device (for future use),
- [IP] – IP address of the visitor (used for XML feeds).
For example, if you buy traffic from a lead source or an advertising network and drive that traffic to http://www.yourlandingpage.com/track.php?countryid=[COUNTRYID] these platforms will normally change the token into actual value. Here’s a populated link just as an example: http://www.yourlandingpage.com/track.php?Targeting Users In ID=Libya .
Later you can use Website targeting option to block and blacklist under-performing websites and/or you can create campaigns targeted towards the best performing whitelisted ones.
You may also arrange rules using these tokens in your tracking system. E.g.: If Targeting Users In equals Libya then redirect to some other page. Off page cloaking is one of the main reasons to apply such rules.
Display ad networks will also provide Smart CPM – a bid system that helps you to reach more traffic within the same Max Bid by realtime monitoring of bidding market and your bidding position and adjusting bidding parameters for each auction.
Buying Traffic For an Affiliate Website
There are various places from where you can buy website traffic. You might look at popunders, expired domains, banner adverts or Pay Per Click. For the beginner, only one of these will normally produce the goods.
Whilst popunders and expired domain traffic (dressed up under a variety of different names!) claim to be able to send huge quantities of highly targeted traffic to your website, on the whole I have never found these to be worth the cost. Frequently the campaigns cost more than they return, so don't bother.
Likewise, banner adverts can be a nightmare on their own. Along with a well written advert and promotion aimed at the banner, sit one on your site and it should earn you a commission. But just drop a banner onto the side of a website and leave it running and you will, if lucky, see maybe 185c44a757c1d99481416dfaa0b97e9102e58e03b9c8c880e522f00914f1b62fc of people who view the banner visiting your website. Then allow for just a few percent of these clicking on the advert and buying and you soon work out that you need huge amounts of people seeing these banners just to get one sale. You also need to invest time and money in getting the banner professionally designed to really make it eye catching. Another avenue to miss.
3) Create one advert per item. You can then word the advert to suit the item, plus this allows you to link to the correct page.
4) Buy highly targeted keywords only. General keywords, for example 'flowers', might have a lot of traffic, but how much of it is relevant to your product? If you are promoting red roses bid on 'dozen red roses', 'red rose gifts' and so on. Less traffic, but as they closely match the product they are more likely to be interested and buy the product in question.
That's my recommendation for generating regular traffic to your website - Pay Per Click. Set up an advert, monitor and amend it and hopefully you will see plenty of visitors and some affiliate commissions.
Mobile Advertising - Integral Part of Any Marketing Campaign
If you want to start to run a mobile advertisement in which involves running text links and graphical advertisements - it is actually not hard to do it. In fact, there are some methods that able to optimize the ads performance. However, you must know that there is no guarantee of success. Therefore, you have to test several ads by developing several creative ideas for every campaign and track the operation.
As a marketer, you have to find ways to attract mobile users to click on the ads, or producing high-quality traffic to the product webpage. Ads testing might be time-consuming and it requires substantial amount of time and money in order to improve product sales.
Buy Media from one of the Top Ad Networks