CPM Marketing: How To Increase Traffic To Your Website with CPM Advertising by Using One of the Best Converting Traffic Methods?
You might encounter the word “pay per view” every time you want to watch a sensational sports event such as boxing and basketball. However, pay per view in the space of business advertising is entirely different and means PPV traffic. It involves:
Voted best performing CPM Advertising strategy
The role of CPM in advertising
Definition: What is CPM advertising?
Get Traffic with CPM Ads
CPC CPM compared
The CPM Network you use is essential for your CPM advertising campaign’s success
Which CPM Ad Network to choose?
What are the CPM Rates?
How to get approved to get traffic from the best CPM network
CPM Advertising Rates are subject to vary. How much and why?
Why the best CPM is not the only figure to focus on…
Voted best performing CPM Advertising strategy
How one CPM banner can change your company’s entire marketing success
Compelling CPM banner ads are key in brand awareness and conversions
CPM Online Advertising Explained
5 Steps to make a CPM Campaign easy to set up
When to use CPM Ads
What Is Pay Per View in CPM marketing? If advertising on the Web is still a relatively new concept for a small business, you’ll face a number of unfamiliar acronyms like CPC CPM the first time you venture into the online advertising arena. These terms are important, since they describe how advertisers measure the success of an online ad — and therefore how much they charge you to run it and compare the online advertising costs.
CPM marketing terms demystified:
CPC refers to “cost per click” and means you pay for each click your ad receives. If you are spending $1 for each click, then 10 clicks will cost you $10.
CPA refers to “cost per acquisition” and means you pay only when the click actually turns into a sale. This form of measurement is most commonly used in affiliate marketing.
What is CPM advertising? CPM refers to “cost per thousand impressions.” An impression is a single instance of an ad appearing on a website.
How to optimize CPM advertising campaigns with tracking and evaluating its metrics
One of the advantages of display advertising is that you can track campaign performance and optimize it in real time. During the campaign, you’ll want to track your KPIs several times a day – once a day at a minimum.
If your campaign isn’t meeting benchmark KPIs, there are several changes you can make to improve its performance, including tweaking the following items:
CPM campaign Targeting:
Launching the campaign may reveal that certain sub-sets of your target audience are more responsive to your campaign than others. For instance, you may find that audiences located on the West coast are more likely to click on your ads. As a result, you may want to geo-target, or limit your campaign to the West coast.
CPM advertising networks’ Inventory:
If your ads are under-performing on certain websites, you can always remove their inventory from your targeting or create a blacklist and a whitelist and observe and track both over time.
CPM banner ads creative:
You may find that your ad creative isn’t compelling enough for users to interact with it or click on it. In this case, you’ll want to try different versions to see which one resonates most with the target audience. You can also A/B test creative regularly to determine which ad elements cause audiences to respond favorably to it.
CPM destination url of landing page:
Drive traffic to website. This is the web page users are directed to once they click on the ad. Landing pages should be compelling enough for the visitor to want to take an action on the website. Sometimes making even the smallest of changes, such as adding a pop-up form or changing font color, can improve the performance of your landing pages. Perform A/B testing on your landing pages too, so you can optimize every element of your campaign.
The goal with display advertising is to test your way to success. At the end of your first display campaign you’ll have a clearer idea about your target audience and their behavior and preferences, and your KPIs will tell you if you’re on track to meet your goals. You can then use this insight to create other campaigns in the future, and improve your return with every iteration.
Traffic Gun is serving all of the world’s regions, countries, states, territories with targeted traffic that converts.
CPA marketing or the Cost Per Action marketing is an online advertising strategy and payment model in which payment is based solely if a qualifying or valid action has been made. These actions can be in the form of registration, subscription or sales. CPA is also known as PPA or Pay Per Action.
Most Internet marketers use Pay Per Click (PPC) to generate traffic into their websites. Through the years, it has been proven that PPC is truly the bedrock of driving massive traffic. However, using such strategy can be costly. For high ranking keywords, one may have to bid and pay prices ranging from $5 to $30 per click. Sometimes, the prices may be higher for highly competitive keywords or if you want to have a targeted traffic.
To ease the burden you have and the headaches and unwanted extra expenses is another advertising strategy emerging onto the Internet CPA marketing real - the PPV or Pay Per View Marketing.
What is Pay Per View (PPV Marketing)?
This advertising and marketing concept is not actually new. It has been used by TV networks since 1981 to encourage people to purchase private shows such as major sporting events and watch them via cable networks at the comfort of their home. Now, it did let itself to be left out as technology advances. PPV has finally made its way in the Internet.
What is Internet PPV marketing anyway? Internet PPV is known as the Adware. These are pop-up or pop-under window traffics which are generated from various Pay Per View advertising networks. Such form of traffic is much targeted as you have complete control over your targeted areas. A target can be a keyword, a phrase or even a whole domain URL. Moreover, it may be the solution to the costly PPCs for you can buy PPV traffic for as low as $0.002.
It is not actually a difficult thing to do as long as you are bidding with the appropriate targeted keywords and domain URLs.
How To Start
1. Sign up for your PPV network. There are actually 5 major PPV networks. These are Zango, Traffic Vance, AdOn Network, Media Traffic and Clicksor. If you are a newbie in PPV, Zango or Media Traffic can be your best choice.
2. You also need to have a CPA network. You can sign up with affiliate.com, Neverblue, Market Leverage or Hydra. You just have to be sure that you are promoting the right offers. Usually it takes about a day or to finish your sign up with both the PPV and CPA networks.
3. Go to Google or Yahoo & Live and search for your targeted keywords or key phrases.
4. Your search engine results will give you 2 sets of results - the inorganic or the natural results and the paid or sponsored results. List your top 10 results together with its URLs in both natural and paid results in Excel spreadsheet or notepad. Do the process again in each of your targeted keywords.
5. Once you have your list of 10 to 20 keywords in each of the 3 major search engines, you now have a decent set of URLs to start with. Just upload your list of URLs to your PPV network.
It is as simple as that. You do not need to create your own page or register yourself with any particular domains. PPV is surely an easy and cost effective way of generating traffic with CPA offers.
- Pay Per View Ads Targeting Users In
- Targeted Traffic Targeting Device-Type
- CPM Ad Network Targeting Users Of Brand
- What Is CPM Advertising Targeting Users With Connection Speed
- Traffic Website Targeting Users Of Browser
- Instant Website Traffic Targeting Operating System
- Top Ad Networks Targeting Language
- Pop Under Advertising Targeting Niche
- Digital Marketing Agency For Small Businesses Targeting IAB Category
- CPM Online Advertising Targeting Industry
- Instant Website Traffic Targeting Screen Resolution
- Drive Traffic To Website Advertising In Format
- CPM Banner Targeting Traffic Type
- CPV Advertising Targeting Clients For Local Businesses In GMB Category
- Targeted Website Traffic targeting connection type
- Banner Ad Networks targeting mobile carrier
- Traffic To Website targeting industry
- How To Get More Website Traffic targeting the keyword
- Best CPM Network targeting users of internet-service-provider